FREE Worksheets for Kids!

It's been raining the past few weeks and classes are often suspended. Most parents are trying hard to have zero gadgets at home so that their kids would spend time more on activities and learn and help doing household chores. Although I just have a toddler, planning activities stresses me out. Madalas nga natutulala na lang ako kasi parang nawawalan na ako ng pag-asa haha!

Dancing is one of the things my 2-year-old son and I do on a daily basis. Little Mix is one the artist's he likes at this time due to its beats -- he even sings to some of the songs, specifically Power. Imagine he requests for that song all day, every day. I used to like it at first, but now my husband and I are so sick of it haha! But, hey, we got to support our baby. He even knows the dance steps to it and all other songs that we dance to! We are such a big fans of LiveLoveParty.tv in Youtube. The great thing about our daily dancing routine is he gets to exercise everyday and discover new movements.

He also loves music and often asks his dad to pull out the electric guitar for him to play with. He loves strumming the guitar, stepping on the guitar pedals and hitting his drums whenever his dad plays the guitar. Jamming is their bond. Singing is his thing too, and he loves singing the alphabet and other nursery rhymes. He also has a thing for counting 1-20 since he turned 1 last year. Maybe we've been playing all those nursery rhymes so many times, it became easier for him to recall and learn those.

Cooking and baking are one of the things he looks forward to everyday. I let him do the cooking and baking and me guiding him from behind. I believe people learn quickly if they're hands on -- and so, I apply that kind of teaching to my son. At 2 years old, he already knows how to crack and cook eggs, saute and fry, and mix ingredients like a pro. He is such a chef-rocker-dancer!

And as any other kid, he loves painting. But coloring, not that much. He likes writing and uses a pen instead of a pencil. He is not a fan of pencils. And I'm trying hard to persuade him to use pencils at this time. So I have to use it as well instead of pens.

With all the activities we have in line, I still run out of things to do for my toddler. I think it's much more difficult giving him things to learn and enjoy when he turned "terrible" two because of his short attention span. Since he is more exposed in life skills this past few months, I'm having a hard time teaching him a little more advance knowledge on the basics.

But fate did its course this time. Education.com approached me recently and gave me free worksheets for kids to share with you guys! Again, it's FREE!



I've got two worksheets for preschoolers. Just go to the links below and download them. It's that easy! No sign up whatsoever! Again, it's FREE!

The matching words one will go to: https://www.education.com/resources/ela/reading/
and the tracing numbers will go to: https://www.education.com/games/math

Young learners will love the matching word to images match up as they practice reading skills! They will also love practicing number writing with the fun traceable! Education.com is full of learning resources and games just like this and more!

Among the worksheets they have on their website, which one is your kids' favorite?



Comments

Popular Posts